Highlights in version 1.12.0
- Advanced Business Hours – Suitable for shift work / work schedule generation over a long period of time
- Copy Booking – copying an appointment to quickly enter the next one
How does new, extended, time work?
In the menu Settings > Working time, you will find the new “Use Employee Schedule Time” option.
After activating the option in the Salon menu, a new “Working time” function will appear.
You need to enter the periods your employees work in (from 08:00 to 14:00, from 15:00 to 21:00) and mark each day of the month in which the employee will work for the corresponding period.
By pressing the “Save” button, all filled in data for all employees is activated.
(Important: If you already have a standard employee’s working time at the time of saving, it will be updated and changed!)
How are bookings copied?
Open your reservation with the data you have already filled in and click the button in the upper right corner of the “Copy Booking” section.
Once you have copied the booking, you can easily paste it into another, new or already created reservation by clicking on the button in the upper right corner of the appointment “Paste booking”.
The copied data will be entered into the reservation form, and you can change it according to your needs.
A complete list of updates
- New filter: New filter added for note in Reports ->payments and Payments
- Payments: A new visibility setting for draft payments has been added, allowing you to display draft payments to all employees who have access to Payments.
- Help: Help Center link – help.reservation.studio
- Reservation: Option for duplication of a reservation (copy / paste)
- Warehouse> Revision: Export / Download Revision in Excel Files
- Employees> Opening hours: Fixed time is displayed on Sundays
- System: Log all sent emails to customers/employees
- Warehouse > Deliveries: A product description was added to XLS export in a delivery
- Revision: Printing of a large revision
- Warehouse> Revision: Calculation of the revision as a value was removed – only quantity is now being displayed
- Reports > Sale of goods: Search by employee in tabular and graphical form
- Reports > Sales of goods: Search by category in graphical form
- Warehouse > Goods: Duplicate goods with more than 1 bar code