In this article, we’ll show you how to import your customer list, which will save you time to enter each one individually. To do this, you need to have an Excel file in a tabular form. Because the layout of your base may differ from that of another salon, you need to specify which fields are responsible for the specific customer data.
Upload your list of clients.
1. Click on the red “Import Clients” button in the upper right corner of the „Customer“ sub-tab.
2. Then click the “Choose File“ button and select an Excel data file to import from your computer.
3. Select values from the drop-down list located above each column of the added file.
Important! Entering a value from the drop-down list you specify the data column type below this value. If in the first column are phone numbers in your list, the value should be a Phone Number!
4. Highlight the rows you want to import by marking them with a single click.
5. The final step of importing data is to click the “Add Clients” button and the selected clients will be added to your list of customers generally.
6. If you want to delete the file without adding clients from it, click on the “Clear Data” button.