Services are important for managing your salon. Once you enter full information about a service, you will be able to mark the service and save the information in the fields of the customer reservation for time, price, procedure type, etc., when appointment being saved from a customer.
Important! Services can be introduced as basic information and adapted / changed for each hour.
How is a service added?
1. Go to the “Salon” menu
2. Select the “Services” subsection
3. Click the red “Add Service” button at the top right of the page.
4. Once you click on the “Add Service” button, a new window will open in which you must enter:
– “Service name” – enter the name of the service; e.g. Trimming;
– “Service description” – enter a description of the service;
– “Duration in minutes” – enter the duration of the service in minutes; Time is basic, which means minimum for the service performed and can be changed anytime by making an appointment in the schedule.
– “Price (BGN)” – enter a minimum amount for the service in Bulgarian levs;
– “Active” – Click the button if you want to enable or disable the service;
– “Employees performing the service” – select the employees who will perform the service. You can select them one by one by clicking on the employee name, you can also add the service to all employees by clicking “Select all”.
– “Select Color” – Click the button to select a color to distinguish the specific service from the rest of the services, with the color displayed in the Edit Service as well as in the Services and Reception department. To remove color added to a service, click “Edit” button located on the right side of the line with the specific service, click the “Choose color” in the “Edit Service” and select the “basket” that is located on the right side of the new window with colors.
5. After completing the specific information for a concrete service – click the blue “Add service” button and the new service will be added to your service list.